(Pam's words below)........
It's me. It's finally me.
Who would have thought taking a walk in the hallway would be the biggest accomplishment of the day? Today I feel the reality of this whole thing has finally kicked in and most importantly I see sunnier days ahead.
Things I did today:
*Went to the bathroom by myself for the first time
*Had something other than clear liquids
*Combed my hair
*Got to play with the dog who came for pet therapy. Burton jumped on my bed with me.
*Read some magazines
*Walked in the hall 3 times.
What a busy day!!!!
Oh and not to mention that I had a relaxing dinner. I with chicken broth and Ryan with Boston Market chicken.
Tomorrow is a new day. The drain might come out and the IV's might come off. If that goes well, I might be discharged tomorrow night. If not tomorrow night; then Sat. morning.
Again, each one of you has been on my mind and that has helped me do all the things I have done today.
See you all back here tomorrow.
Buenas noches,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
pam, i'm so proud of you and can't imagine having the strength you possess. charlie and i think of you lots and hope to see you soon. love you.
So glad to hear things are going well! Hope tomorrow is another good day and you're back home tomorrow night.
Love, H, R & B
Pam, we've had you on our mind and are so happy that things are looking up! You are such an amzing and strong woman!!! Hope things continue to go well and that you're out of there very soon... maybe even tonight : )
Many hugs and kisses from us here in FL.
Love, Liz, Dave, and Braiden
Great job Pam!! I am so proud of you and all you have done so far. I am hoping for many more good days so you can get out of there and go home.
woo hoo! You're a champ girlie! Thinking of you every minute.
We are so happy that you are doing well! The Fresno clan is sending all possible good thoughts your way. I hope you are out tomorrow and running soon!
Love, John and the girls.
Post a Comment