Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I am blessed!

I am back at the hospital and typing the below for Pam (her words)......


Thank you for all your kind words and prayers. I surely could not have done this without knowing each one of you was thinking of me today.

Look forward to seeing you all when I am outta here.

I will write more updates tomorrow.

P.S. Pam forgot to mention she is stealing ice from her ice pack and made me put her ear rings in. Imagine that!

Good night. Love you all.

1 comment:

Annemarie/MAMO said...

You are a strong brave and much loved woman. I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and daily prayers.

I continue to enjoy the Martini designer glass that you "buyed" for me - filled with milk of course.

I will keep my eye on your blog (thanks Ryan).
Love from Michigan, Annemarie