Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday Finale

This morning was a little bit rough getting started for the day. All the doctors came and decided it would be best to go home on Saturday.

I had my first solid food today and I am slowing down on the IV pain medicines. My heart monitor is coming off in a few minutes.

Tomorrow the drain comes out and hopefully a break free for me!!!!!

Anyone interested in going out in downtown Naperville tonight???? Maybe I can get Ryan to create a diversion and spring me free for a couple hours.

Thanks again for your continued support and prayers. I can't wait to talk to each and every one of you once I am at home. I can't drive for at least 3 weeks so everyone, come on over.

4 comments:

mrs.monica @ RTP_inHeels said...

Pammers...you're unbelievable! So glad you're getting sprung. Take it slow kiddo! Much love always!

Anonymous said...

Pam,

We have been following your blog and so glad you are coming along well. I know it had to be pretty rough. Everyone at work is rooting for you Pam! We love you!
Love,
Lori

Becky's Blog said...

I am so happy you are going to get to go home soon. You are one strong cookie!!!

Melissa, Joey, and Michael said...

Yeah Pampers!!!! I am so proud of you and most of all, I am thrilled that everything went smoothly! Your angels were definitely watching over you! Love you girl!