HI everyone!! Its Saturday...time to ship out!! I was not sure until later this afternoon if I was to go home or not. I had a great nurse who recommended switching to a different pain regime. The urologist and my primary care said it would really be up to me and my pain control if I was to go home today or not. I tried this new pain medication and it made a world of difference. By 1015, I was opening the blinds and washing my dirty face and brushing my teeth. I took a walk in the hall and decided...today must be the day!!!! Not to mention that Bears tickets were going on sale at noon...just kidding, being the hospital didn't stop that....got one game, Dec 13th...of course Bears vs Packers.... Anyway, the nurse just took out my drain and I ordered dinner and my pain meds here in a little bit and then I will be leaving with my entourage of flowers at 645 pm.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU MY BLOG FRIENDS AND FAMILY.....I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL (WHEN MY HAIR IS WASHED :) AND GIVE YOU EACH HUGS (LIGHT ONES) AND TELL YOU ALL ABOUT WHAT ITS LIKE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BED....NOW I KNOW WHY PEOPLE WRITE BOOKS ABOUT THIS STUFF...DEFINATELY HAD A VISITOR TO MY WINDOW ONE NIGHT...A BLUE AD GREEN BUTTERFLY..... I WONDER WHO THAT WAS :) LOVE YOU ALL, PAMPERS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Woot woot!!! I am so happy you are sprung. And that you got Bears/Green Bay tickets. It is a good day all around. And I have no doubt about that butterfly. I will be seeing you soon!!
Post a Comment