Monday, July 20, 2009

Surgery update....

HI Everyone....It's been a really long time since I last wrote on the blog. There have been some exciting things over the past few months and also some little bumps in the road. By now, I know most of you know about the surgery I am about to undergoe tomorrow. I appreciate the long emails, phone calls, text messages, cards, thoughts, prayers...the list is endless. I thought that the blog would be the best way to keep you all updated on a regular basis. Ryan will update it tomorrow or today when you read this and when I can keep my eyes open long enough, I will update this too. Thank you again for all your support. I welcome you to join me on this journey. It sure does help knowing you are all there for me and my family. Love you guys!!

1 comment:

mrs.monica @ RTP_inHeels said...

Hope you got my message. I love and am thinking of you!