Sunday, July 26, 2009
FIRST DAY AT HOME..SUNDAY
Hello everyone! I have been home almost a full day now. There has been some adjusting but nothing beats your own shower, bed and comfort of being surrounded by your own things. My first shower was amazing, beyond what anyone could ever imagine....I did not want to get out. And in case anyone wants to know, baby oil does work well for adhesive tape. I was going to go with Vinegar next but the oil worked and it smells pretty too. I am pretty much on a tight schedule here of sleep for 3 hours, bathroom, eat, take medicines and then back to bed again. The morning continues to be the hardest but I will beat that this week!!! Still a bit nauseas when getting in and out of bed. My appetite stinks but Ryan helped that by bringing me Mcdonalds ice cream about and hour ago. I think its going to be nothing but movies and mags tonight. Thanks again for your continued support and prayers and thoughts...I feel them!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad you're home and feeling better. Let me know when you're up to having visitors. I was planning on bringing some food by sometime this week for you guys, but just let me k now when you're up to it. We have good news to share as well.... meg
welcome home pam! glad to hear you're recovery is moving along! can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment