Happy late Memorial Day to you all! Ryan and I headed up to Minneapolis on Thursday (also the day a beautiful new baby boy was brought into the world....yeah Hendrix!!) after work for a college friend's wedding. We went to Iowa first, then MN to break up the driving. We went out downtown in the twin cities on Friday to meet up with his friends and then headed to St. Cloud where he went to College for the wedding. It was a nice ceremony and then we headed to the hotel for the reception. Later in the night, there was a flood in the lobby....strange so we headed to the bars. Sunday, we headed back to Iowa and nearly got killed in a tornado. Not sure if you heard but a couple towns in Iowa got completely distroyed on Sunday. Ryan and I sure did not check the weather and drove right through the area minutes after the tornado came through. I was really scared. Monday, we went for a long run together and Ryan introduced the game of golf to me. I have putting down!!! And I learned some golf terms too. Anyway, have a good start to your week and I hope to see some of you at Kelly's bday party saturday! Ryan and I signed up for the Zoo run, 6 miles the next day. Hope we can make it!!! Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment