Before heading out for the girls bday bash....I saw this thing in the Self magazine a couple months back about some workout on the park thing. It looked neat and you get freebies, etc... well Jenny came with me and it was quite interesting. It was from 11 to 3 in the park behind the Nature Museum. They had all kinds of short little sessions about 20 minutes each of kick boxing, salsa dancing, mini boot camp, yoga...so we did that and then walked around to get the free giveaways. It was nice and warm and I did not even notice but I got burnt. I was totally exhausted after and today, I am so sore, it hurts to breathe. The picture shows what it kinda looked like.
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Amy and Kristin turn 30!!!
Another fun but busy weekend!! And Happy Graduation to Ryan's sister who graduated from LaCrosse with her degree in Education this weekend.
Before heading out for the girls bday bash....I saw this thing in the Self magazine a couple months back about some workout on the park thing. It looked neat and you get freebies, etc... well Jenny came with me and it was quite interesting. It was from 11 to 3 in the park behind the Nature Museum. They had all kinds of short little sessions about 20 minutes each of kick boxing, salsa dancing, mini boot camp, yoga...so we did that and then walked around to get the free giveaways. It was nice and warm and I did not even notice but I got burnt. I was totally exhausted after and today, I am so sore, it hurts to breathe. The picture shows what it kinda looked like.
And now on the bday bash. Amy and Kristin had their bday at Sopo. Love, love their Sangria!! It was really fun and I have not stayed out past 2 in a realllllllllly long time. Not to mention that I had to work today....so today seemed really really long but it was worth it. Marina and her fam came too so that was nice. Still no baby!!! I thought maybe we could dance that baby out. Happy Bday girl's!!! It was a great time. Kelly, your next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before heading out for the girls bday bash....I saw this thing in the Self magazine a couple months back about some workout on the park thing. It looked neat and you get freebies, etc... well Jenny came with me and it was quite interesting. It was from 11 to 3 in the park behind the Nature Museum. They had all kinds of short little sessions about 20 minutes each of kick boxing, salsa dancing, mini boot camp, yoga...so we did that and then walked around to get the free giveaways. It was nice and warm and I did not even notice but I got burnt. I was totally exhausted after and today, I am so sore, it hurts to breathe. The picture shows what it kinda looked like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment