Before I went to dinner, I went to Marina's and Carol was there helping to do some things for Baby G's room. Let me tell you how talented these girls are!!!!!!!! Carol made beautiful curtains. I can't handle how amazing they look and Marina painted pictures and a clock for the nursery. Seriously, they look adorable. Baby G......you got a talented mama and auntie C!!!
Monday, May 5, 2008
Nurse's Week
Last night I went out with the nurses to celebrate Nurse's Week at the new restaurant "Grotto" in Oak Brook. It is in the promenade. I thought there was only a Bolingbrook promenade, now there is an Oak Brook one. New shops and restaurants going up!! Very nice, has a man made lake and you can sit outside looking out to the lake. Again, with the world travelors below....the two in the middle are again off to Greece and Turkey in a couple of weeks. I am so jealous!!
Before I went to dinner, I went to Marina's and Carol was there helping to do some things for Baby G's room. Let me tell you how talented these girls are!!!!!!!! Carol made beautiful curtains. I can't handle how amazing they look and Marina painted pictures and a clock for the nursery. Seriously, they look adorable. Baby G......you got a talented mama and auntie C!!!

Before I went to dinner, I went to Marina's and Carol was there helping to do some things for Baby G's room. Let me tell you how talented these girls are!!!!!!!! Carol made beautiful curtains. I can't handle how amazing they look and Marina painted pictures and a clock for the nursery. Seriously, they look adorable. Baby G......you got a talented mama and auntie C!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment