Thursday, June 5, 2008

Happy 30th Kelly!! (June 4th)

My internet was done for almost a week.....but, now it fixed, thank goodness!! Back to blogging. So, can we get a "Happy 30 to Kelly!!" This past weekend was Kelly's bday party at the new Harry Carry's. It was a lot of fun and great to see most of you there. Below are some pics too. The next morning, early morning, may I add, Ryan and I ran our first race for the Lincoln Park Zoo. It was really fun and I finished just 40 seconds behind Ryan. He has been helping me to run faster and I actually ran the fastest I have ever run for a 6 mile race. After that, we headed to Marina's to meet Baby Hendrix!!! What a babe!!!!! He is sooo cute and cuddly and little and perfect. Congrats again to Marina and Corey.

That's our Kelly!!

Me and Becky

Cort, Becky and Baby Knuckles (you can't see him waving..)



Allie and I



The group with the birthday girl




After the race, do you think I am getting taller? yeah right...



Hendrix.....the new kid on the block





1 comment:

Melissa, Joey, and Michael said...

Great seeing you guys on saturday! Glad you made it up for the race the next day! Hope to see you soon!