Monday, April 28, 2008

Bonita Springs, FL

Just got back from Florida last night! Ryan had a sales meeting scheduled there and it was cancelled so we decided to go anyway and I am sooooo glad we did. It was so great. The timing was perfect as I have been feeling a bit overstressed with work lately. It was a 3 day trip that really felt a whole lot longer. We stayed at a Hyatt resort that I would recommend..in fact, I give it 5 stars!!! They even greeted the guests with champagne when you check in. And it smelled like fresh coconuts all over the hotel. There were a couple events and a wedding going on at the hotel as well. It is a beautiful place to have an event. We felt very relaxed and stress free! Thank goodness for vacations. I attached a few pics. And I made a friend with an alligator, kinda.



Before dinner






My dinner!! I had the big red one, Ryan had the wimpy one

My new friend George



Before the sunburn!!

Ryan is so good, he knows how to cover my thunder thighs!! ha ha



My first time in a hammock.... hilarious trying to balance both of us in that!



Lazy river....my favorite!!!!!!!!!!!











3 comments:

Becky's Blog said...

Aaacckkk!! You make me very jealous!! I am glad you guys had a fun time. I was cracking up after I talked to you on Friday night that you were telling me about all the fun you were having and then you asked what I was doing and my response was "play-doh with Mia." :) We need to take a girls trip!

lisa said...

Looks like so much fun Pam!!! I agree with Becky...I would love a girls trip!

Rog & Heather said...

That place looks awesome! I'm ready to go on another vacation, this working stuff gets old really fast.