Not too much to report. I worked most of this weekend but was able to switch my Sunday for Monday so I could celebrate yet another 30th Birthday!! The year of the 30's as I call it!!! Happy 30th Alyson! Her friend was throwing her a surprise party. The funny thing is Alyson had organized a get together with some of her friends. Some of them responded that they could not come because they knew her friend was planning a surprise. Alyson knew I was working so she did not even bother telling me the details...but little did she know when I showed up!! She was surprised. This is where I decided I was a loser because all her friends were mentioning places we were going to go and I had never heard of the bars/clubs before...geez, what happened to my going out days? Anyway, we went to Hunt Club so Allie could dance into her thirties. This is also where I decided I was a loser yet again...my feet were killing me.....darn Target shoes...cute, but painful as hell. So, it was nice to hang out with Alyson's friends and see Devon, another nurse from nursing school. Today, I was quite the tired girl. But, I had my first Triathalon Seminar tonight. They are at Fleet Feet on certain Sunday nights. I was surprised how many people showed up. I think there was 50-75 people. I did not know anyone, but everyone was friendly and we all chatted so that was reassuring. They asked if anyone had run a triathalon before, and the whole group of 50-75 said no, so that was also reassuring to me. I learned quite abit about all the gear I need. I thought about doing a training group, but Kelly said I did not need it. I am still thinking about it. If my swimming is anything like my test taking abilities, we all know I could use the one on one help!! We will see I guess. After next weekend, I will have some hopefully warm pictures to post. Ryan and I are headed to Florida for a real quick trip. He had a planned business trip and asked me to come when it was over. It got cancelled by his company, but we decided it was a good time for us to get out and relax a bit from all the stresses lately! Have a good week everyone....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy birthday Alyson! Look at the sexy mommas!
Post a Comment