Saturday, April 5, 2008
I have been waiting......
For a day like this since last fall!! Thank goodness for today....65 and sunny. I went to the lakefront for 2 hours. You could tell the look on everyone face's, its like everyone was breaking out of jail or something. I, myself, feel so refreshed. I was excited to use one of my bday presents. Ryan's mom and dad gave me this thing for my ipod that tells you the distance and and time and calories when you are exercising. It talks to you. You wear a chip on your shoe and it communicates with your ipod. So, its almost like your running buddy. There were even people laying out in their bathing suits!! I was not about to go that far but it is great to know that is all around the corner. I have been running around the lakefront for about 6 years now, and let me tell you, it never gets old. I just appreciate it more on days like today. Hope you are all having a great weekend!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have one of those Nike plus htings and love it! Except when I stop to talk with someone and forget to pause it, then it gets kind of annoying. We used our "get out of jail" card to take Dream to the lake by our house too yesterday. Hope days like this are here to stay!
I am so happy it was so nice this weekend! Thanks for hosting me downtown and letting me get out for awhile! :)
Post a Comment