So....Happy late 1st birthday to beautiful blue eyed Erica! Her bday was on the 4th of July. Ryan and I decided last minute to head to the Dells for the weekend ( i think we are starting a tradition) but we wanted to go to Erica's bday first. It was a lot of fun and a perfect weather day for the party. After that, we flew up to the Dells since most everyone was already at their parties...for once, no traffic!!! We stayed at the Wilderness, which was awesome. Last 4th we went to the Great Wolf lodge. I love, love the water slides!!!! I think I want to come there every year. My grandparents lived in the Dells and we would go up there all the time when I was little but we never did all the touristy stuff. We got free passes to Tommy Barlett from the Wilderness...go figure since there is no water. But, they have a good sense of humor about things and we watched the air and laser part. Overall, it was a really nice weekend. Below are some pics!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment