This summer seems like it is flying by! So, Ryan officially sold his house, we moved him out last week....now its crunch time to find a house. Lots of great things have been going on. Becky had her baby as all of you know, Rebecca came to visit last week and Ryan moved back to Chicago all in the same week!!! Woo hoo..... below are pictures from all the events. The very last couple of pictures are from my very first Nascar race. I know....most of you are like, what? But, Ryan had to work the event and then we got free tickets. It was quite exciting and it had my favorite...a flyover!!!!!
Most of us were able to welcome Rebecca back to Chicago for a couple weeks and we all went for dinner and drinks. Before that, I got to meet new little Cole...so adorable.....such a great baby and sooooooooo cute. I love being a pretend aunt!!
So, now what? lots of house hunting, almost 4 weeks till the triathlon and enjoy the rest of the summer....



Little teddy bear


Ryan's neighbors had a going away gathering....he is really going to miss them!!

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Go Dewalt!!! Ha ha

Did I mention....you can't hear a darn thing except engines


Flyover.......my fav, they flew by twice...very cool......
No comments:
Post a Comment