Ryan's house is sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The process has been going on for awhile now since his relocation company has to handle it after the bid is accepted but it is official and the moving truck is picking up Ryan's things next Friday. It is exciting but I know its a little sad for him too as he has to say goodbye to first house and wonderful neighbors. We have a wedding there in a couple weeks...so we can see them all again....I really enjoyed it there too and will miss my visits :) but so happy a million times over that Ryan will be here officially again. Next up....where is Ryan to live? Thanks to Kelly's mom, we have been looking at houses for Ryan to possibly buy. Not sure where, each week we research a new city and price ranges, etc....Its been fun too to see what's out there. So many foreclosures. This is such a crazy time in the world right now. I will keep you posted on his future residence :) Until then, its 2600 my shoebox lane. Above are pictures I took when he first moved in just over 2 years ago.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment