Sunday, March 16, 2008

A weekend of events

This was a great weekend! I am just starting to feel the effects now. Rebecca was in town. Dave and Liz were in town for their wedding shower and lots and lots of green and basketball. This past friday was the 8th Annual Big Ten day at Joe's on Weed st. Rebecca's friend Sarah organizes it every year. Lots of basketball and beer and flip cup and WISCONSIN WINS.



Flip cup, me vs ryan

Myself, Kel and Rebec, we are wearing green for St. Patty's....not Michigan!!!

Kelly forgot I am not as light as I used to be :)


Ryan in his Badger Red
So, then on to Saturday...I was so excited Becky asked me to go to the neighborhood easter egg hunt with Mia. She had just gotten up from a nap so it was a little shocker to see all the kids and the eggs and the Easter bunny....Cort called him "neat". Check out Bec's pictures. She got some good ones.
After the easter egg hunt, me and becky headed to Dave and Liz's wedding shower at Home Run In. It was so great to see them. We then headed over to Becky's and Cort's to hang out with everyone. I had a such a great time and the kids are so cute and growing up so fast!!!
Mia came to the shower too!!
Then, after hanging at Bec and Cort's house, I was off to meet Rebec and Ryan and his friends for Patty's celebrations. It was a late night but really fun. Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!!!


Ryan and his friend's Ryan and Ben

Rebecca!!!!!









1 comment:

Becky's Blog said...

Thank you so much for helping out with Mia this weekend at the Easter Egg hunt and the shower. She loves her Auntie Pam and it isn't just because you spoil her. :)