Thursday, March 27, 2008

It's Official!!!

I just signed up for my first Triathalon!! Not that I don't love doing marathons (what?)...I am ready for a new challenge....thanks Kelly and Jenny!! It's not till August....thank goodness....now I have to take swim lessons and buy a bike...and a wetsuit and a swim suit....yeah, this will be quite a challenge for me, but I am excited!!! When the training begins, I will let you all know how it is going. Luckily I have Kelly to help motivate me and Venessa too, she is doing the Naperville one in June.


3 comments:

sarahalexander said...

That's awesome Pam!!! I know you'll do great :) If I were up there I'd give ya some swim lessons!!

Miss ya

Becky's Blog said...

I am proud of you Pam!! We will hopefully be able to make it down along with Baby Knuckles to cheer you on!

Melissa, Joey, and Michael said...

Go Pampers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!