Monday, March 10, 2008

Busy Weekend!




The weekend flew by so fast!! Saturday we had Marina's baby shower at Kristin's parents house. It was so fun and we had so much fun planning. It was exciting to see Baby G's new clothes and items for the nursery and to just see the smile on Marina and Corey's face. I can't wait to finally meet the little guy. For a minute, I sat back and looked around and thought how great it has been to see all my friends go through the stages of dating, marriage and then to start a family. This is only the beginning!!

After the shower, I headed up to Iowa to help Ry guy clean his house to put it on the market. We only stopped to eat and then the rest of the time was cleaning, dusting, vacuuming, straightening, and then vacuuming again this morning. I thought it was sparkling when I left. We are crossing our fingers with this tough market we are in!! April would be 2 years of long distance dating. And its funny to think.....that went by faster than I ever thought :)
This weekend will be another fun and busy one...lots going on.....so I plan to post some pics and stories then. Have a good week!!!

No comments: