Work has been bit overwhelming lately but it definately helps to unwind after a long couple days. On Sunday, I met some of my friends from the hospital at the DOC Wine Bar by York town mall. It just opened up. The funny thing is that there is another one in the city on Clark St right by where I live. It was not crowded at all but I loved it. You can do a wine sampler and pick all different kinds of cheese (my favorite)!!! And bread too :) It was nice to catch up with the world travelers as I call them. They travel all over the place and always have the best stories!! Kristi actually lived across the street from me also on Deming and trained for the marathon at the same time and worked at Good Sam and we never knew each other till about 2 years ago. Small world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment