Sunday, February 10, 2008

Weekend at Ohio State University

This weekend Ryan and I had a quick trip to Colombus for a wedding. I am not an Ohio State Fan (sorry) but for those who are I am sure it would have been like heaven. The hotel was actually on campus and the reception was at the arcitectural school building. It was a neat experience. The bride and groom are big fans!! The rehearsal dinner was at the stadium with a special guest appearance: the Ohio State mascot!! The wedding colors? Hmm, the Ohio State colors!!! The bride was born and raised in Brazil so it was cool to hear some of the wedding in Porteuguese. The weather was great!! Not one single spec of white in sight. NO SNOW!! I saw the grass and trees again. Overall, we had a great time. On the way home, we stopped in Bryan, Ohio to see one of Ryan's high school friends who just moved there. Now, its back to the grind. And did I mention, back to negative zillion degrees? Brrr.....I did not take too many pictures, but here are a few:

Ryan, Charlotte and Me


Fernanda and her Dad











1 comment:

Becky's Blog said...

Glad you had fun! You and Ryan looked very cute!