Monday, February 25, 2008

For all you runners...

I was really excited when I saw that a movie about the 2005 Chicago Marathon (my first one) was going to be at the theatres on my 30th bday!! Well, of course, it sold out :( I was totally bummed. But, I checked the next day and because of popular demand, there was an encore presentation this past thursday. I was so pumped and got my ticket right away. Ryan was in town and joined me. Let me tell you...it was amazing. It was a documentary but more like a movie about where marathons started and the background of some of the olympians and just average runners. It really brought back lots of emotion and of course....it makes me want to do another one. So, for all you runners, here is the link about the movie, with the trailer. The soundtrack is on Itunes. It will be coming out on DVD soon as well. Just thought I would share. I give it 10 stars!!!!!!

No comments: