Saturday, February 16, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday Becky!! You inspire me wholeheartedly as a mother, teacher, wife and the bestest friend that I could ever ask God for. Enjoy your day today. I am excited for tomorrow!! Here are some pics from highschool, college and now. I just added a few that made me laugh really triggers a lot of memories.


Highschool

Highschool trip with my parents, nice overall's !!!


Cancun, Sophmore year at ISU

Waiting in the airport forever....what was the name of
our airlines that does not exist? Skytrek?



New Years...99!! I look 12.

More Cancun

In our apartment with the dry ice
from lou's pizza box!!!! Nice shirt I am
wearing. Does my face still look like that?

In our dorm!!! You are such a good
friend to let me have my hair that way :)



Haha....the bears guy!!


Me with the most beautiful bride!



Jacksonville Bears!


Last year's birthday party!!!















































1 comment:

Becky's Blog said...

Awwww, thank you Pampers!!! You are the best friend a girl could ask for. :) And by the way, I have to add, we have made some questionable fashion choices throughout the last 16 years or so. I had so much fun looking at those pictures-quite the blast from the past!