Monday, December 1, 2008
Thanksgiving weekend!
I hope everyone had a happy turkey day with your friends and family. I headed up once again to Ryan's home town for some relaxation and a lot of eating!!!!!!!!!!!! The day before turkey day, Ryan's mom and dad took us to the Leinenkugels brewery where I learned my new favorite beer is the fireside nut!!!! Yumm!!! On Thanksgiving day, we decided last minute to do a turkey trot for a local food pantry. It was a bit burrish and very hilley!!!!! But, it was a fun thing to do and feel good about helping a pantry. The next day we drove home for Melissa's 30th bday party. Her brothers planned a wonderful party at Barleycorn. It was so nice to dance and catch up and see everyone and welcome Melissa yet again to join most of us in our thirtieth year!!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the pics! I had a great time and I LOVE my spa certificate:) What a cry baby I am huh? I thought the last pic was funny...I don't remember a band playing....lol
Post a Comment