Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

Just wanted to wish you all a safe, happy and merry christmas. Lately, I feel like there has been so much holiday shuffle, long lines in the stores, packed parking lots, lots of honking traffic in preparation for today and tomorrow.....but, when I stop and have some time alone, I am reminded of all the great people in my life who make every day a gift in itself. Thank you for your gifts of kindness, friendship and most importantly, your thoughts and prayers. Lots of love to everyone and wishing you all great things in 2009. Guess I will have to change my blog name soon, since my 30th year will soon be turning to 31!!!!

1 comment:

Dore Family said...

Merry Christmas Pam!!! Hope all is well with you. Thank you for the message on our blog. You and Ryan have to come visit soon.