Next was the ISU girls Christmas party. I so look forward to this every year!!! Ryan offered his house to us so we hung out there. Every year we do white elephant. I will let Becky put her white elephant on her blog.....thanks Kristy, that was the laugh of a lifetime!!! And we miss you Heather and Sarah!!!!!
Before that I had my highschool xmas get together in which we have started the tradition of going to Biaggi's. Of course, it will never be the same without our Lisa. We miss you!!!!
And before that was Roo's birthday!!! That is my nickname for Marina. I created that when we lived together when we both first moved to the city. Carol and Ted offered their house for a birthday acknowledgement of Marina turning 30!!!!! It was really fun and below is before she blew out the candles.
No comments:
Post a Comment