Monday, June 16, 2008

Trip to Washington DC!! And Dave and Liz got married!!! Woo hoo

Just got back from Virginia for Dave and Liz's wedding! It was beautiful!! It was actually in Fairfax, VA and the ceremony in Gainsville. I have not been to Virginia or DC so it was like a quick mini vacation too. On Friday, Ryan and I took the bus to the train and took the train to DC. It was a very neat experience. It was really sad being in DC on the day Tim Russert passed away. Ryan's friend from College works at the Capital for the Minnesota Senator so he gave us a behind the scenes tour. I took some pictures as you will see below. Later that night we went to Georgetown. It's super cute with nice shops and restaurants and bars. Another friend of Ryan's met us there too. On Saturday was the wedding festivities and the rain tried to hold off until after the ceremony. Liz looked beautiful and Dave, handsome....I don't have a picture of them together but I am hoping in the next couple days, I will have some forwarded to me.



Me (with monkey lips), Liz, Jill, Nicole and Cyndi

Cyndi and Brian



Me and Stacey (Dave's Cousin who I used to work with)


Me and the groom!!




Dave's Sister Amanda, Jill, Nic and Cyndi



The Reflecting pools, kinda hard to see with my camara


Some tall guy and short girl



Capital


again








Inside the capital

Ryan's friends Pat and Leroy













2 comments:

Our family said...

Looks like you had a great time! I love DC!!

mrs.monica @ RTP_inHeels said...

what a great trip. Congrats to Dave!