Yes, its been just about 20 days since I updated this blog and I am so sorry. It has been busy but I know that is no excuse. Ryan moved into his house so every day has been spent cleaning, painting, mowing, organizing, you name it. Now, all he needs is window treatments and the rest will come later...couches, stove, basement and a little decor. Ryan is very happy to finally be in a house again!! Soon, I will add pictures of the inside and then hopefully you can all come and visit!! This weekend Ryan said, "lets take a break from the house and enjoy the outside for a bit." I was very excited for that so we decided to go to Starved Rock. We were there last year about the same weekend. It was fall colors weekend so we tried to capture some good shots. We still saw a lot of green though. Which I don't mind cause I am not ready for winter. Here are a couple pics of this year and last.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment