Wednesday, September 10, 2008

HAPPY 30TH CAROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Today is a special day because Carol Kagann Johnson turns 30! I have known Carol since the first grade at St. Scholastica.....a time when we would play boys chase girls, dodgeball, panther football, sleep overs, the movie girls just want to have fun, when carol pierced my ears with a needle and ice and when we used to dress up her rabbit in underwear....oh dont let me forget...we used to shake up 2 liters of pop in her kitchen and then open them up and run out of the room....what were we thinking...I have so many fond memories of Carol poo poo.....Carol, I even found a note you gave me about GERT. And I wont forget that I found the matza cracker!!!
Anyway....Carol's wonderful husband planned a surprise party for Carol this past Saturday...she had noooooooo clue. There is a mexican restaurant across the street from their place that has a really nice patio. So, we were all up there looking over when Ted and Carol were leaving for what Carol thought was a steak dinner....Ted had ran 20 miles that day for the marathon and deserved a steak!!!! So, off they went and to Carol's surprise...she walked out...Corey yelled..."Hey Carol".....the look on her face was priceless. And then the party began....it was soooooo fun...I laughed so hard.....and Carol ended the night in a bang....literally....she fell in the tub and the shower curtain and rod fell on her tooo.....I think its my fault....sorry Carol.....I had such a blast!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY 30 TH GIRL.....YOU ROCK!!!!!




When she walked out and looked up...had to look away....

Walking over....


And when she saw all the guests


Even Hendrix was in attendance!!!!!!



Marina (my roo), Liz, Thu and myself
we are all looking at different camaras, can you tell?



Me and Ry guy.....





No comments: