Thursday, January 24, 2008
Today
Well, I opened my eyes, and took a deep breathe...."It's here, I'm thirty." There is no escaping it. So, far it does not feel all that bad. But, I am yet to start the day. We all know how fricken cold it is outside. No benefit to having winter birthdays. But, anyway. I plan to spend the day stress free and no working!!! I will get a massage and maybe even workout! Plus there is the marathon movie tonight that I have so been looking forward to. A lot of you have been asking for me and Rebec and Kel to do a blog. I thought, hmmm, what better way than to start on my 30th birthday or 10,958th day of my life. I probably won't have too many entries but I will try to keep it interesting and add something weekly to every other week. I do love love reading all of yours and it helps me to keep up with your daily lives. Thanks to a couple people :) ..... I will be seeing most of you on Saturday. I am really looking forward to it. A day like today definately makes you reflect on the past and present and whats ahead. I am so lucky to have such wonderful friends in my life, a family that loves me and my quirks and an angel above that watches over me. Oh and not to mention my tall drink of water...still wondering how I got so lucky! : )Anyway, I will post pictures from the weekend coming up and I can't wait to see you all!! Now, let's get 30 on!!!! (and over with)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yay Pam!! I am so excited you have a blog now. Happy 30th!!!!! I'll see you there soon. :)
Happy Birthday Pampers! Welcome to the world of blogging!! So glad you have one too! Can't wait for saturday!
Happy happy happiest of birthdays Pam! 30! We're all on our way...It can't be all that bad! See you on Saturday!
This is a scary statistic to me for some reason ... 10,958th day of my life.
Happy 30th and happy blogging! Looking forward to this weekend!
Happy Birthday!!! Look forward to seeing the blog regularly.
I think you made a mistake in your first entry....surely you meant; "how did your tall drink of water get so lucky"--not the other way around.
See you tomorrow (I guess it is actually today now!!!!).
Glad to see you have finally joined us bloggers:) Can't wait to read all of the updates. See you tomorrow.
Post a Comment